Monday, August 3, 2009

Blaze of Glory-Young Sniper II

I still remember a favourite song intro of mine by Bon Jovi in the movie of Young Guns II.
Kiefer Sutherland (Doc Scurlock) : "You are not A God...."
Emilio Estevez (Billy The Kids) : "Why don't you pull the trigger and find out....."
This intro means everything in zoomers sniper life. The "are not God..." They just somebody who"pull a trigger and find out the outcome. A picture that mean everything for life.

This is not a story about how the west was born.... that related to Billy the Kids and his friend.
--------o0o--------
This is my intro AP life story (the beginning)... the weapon (my camera and my equipments) I used to snipe.
  • My Favourite Colt/Revolver
NIKON DSLR D90. Release : 27-Aug 2008
Single-lens reflex.
12.3 mil effective pixel
1/4000 max shutter
30 min shutter
Weight : 620g (without battery, memory card and cap)
  • My Favourite Barrel
I love to use the tally and wide barrel to snipe. Just aim and pull the trigger and find out.


  • My Holster
My Holster"Lowepro Primus Minimus AW Camera Backpack" is mainly for all Nikon Model including D90. More detail about this bag can be referred to the website related.




  • My Black Bullets
No specific think about this bullet. Just bought for my personal purpose. Bought in 2 units.



  • My amour
It just a 13 inch MACPro for totally personal for me.

Those are my favourite weapon for the year of 2009. I do believe that nothing is easier than do something that related with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment