Saturday, August 1, 2009

Next Step for AP instead of AF.....

A month ago.....

Azmi (One of a MDoI's zoomers) has snapped me up for two shot of pictures. And 2 days after, Tawam has touched the picture up for the purpose of freshening and smooth the picture mood.. It was looks nice, smart and photogenic.

A week later.....

Amir (My ex-roommate during KPI Course) mentioned me about picture taking and making money from photography (His brother, actually).

2 days after....

I have started to prepare a research of "Sumber Pendapatan Dari 'Photography'-Freelance Photographer". Purposely for zoomers life that I planned. For references purposes, I have dropped by to a few bookstores (Popular Bookstore was my favourite). I bought "Making Money From Photography In Every Conceivable Way" by Steve Bavister.

2 days ago....

The research has completely done with all the cost, cash flow, running capital and profit forecast. I won't reveal the Cost Involved, BEP, the Running Capital and the Profit Forecast in this blog. The project purposely for my personal used in the near future.

During my research.......

I also bought a few magazine for references :-
  1. Scrapbook etc. Photography,
  2. Digital Camare Magazine,
  3. Photography Focus Guide, and;
  4. Etc.
A number of Book for simple and hands on reading :
  1. Adobe Photoshop Element 3.0,
  2. Digital Photography by Steve Luck,
  3. Everyday Photoshop for Photographers by Julie King's, and;
  4. Etc.
Talking about people who behind my inspiration :-
  • Wazari
This guy inspired me allots. His touch of aesthetic is my inspirations. Just drop to his blog and flickr then you will know. To discuss about this guy you need a billion words to describe. Personally, I know a bit about this guy. But, personally about him, he is a monster in his arena. He has created a phenomena of new comers of zoomers. Phenomena of lens sniper. Phenomena of 'amatpro' (amateurs and professional) zoomers. That's the guy that I know, since this middle of the year.
  • Tawam
He is a positive motivate guy. Also an 'amatpro' in his field. Handy hand for help and a professional advisor. He have his own flickr. Professionally I give him 'A' for positive motivation on my future planning.
Finally, I made it to the end. Hoping that my dream come true. For professional advise and positive motivator.... Thanks. For Eley, I'm totally Love You.

Ops. AP stand for Amateur Photographer and AF is for Accountant and Finance Profession.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment